5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update

My peri came in this morning and said that I will get my 2nd steroid shot tonight and then he will do an amnio on Baby A (biggest baby-baby girl) on Friday AM and if the lungs look OK we will deliver Friday afternoon. He will not let me go past 34 weeks (Tues) because of the stress baby B is under.

I found it very interesting that the steroid shots are for the fat babies, not the one in distress. The two biggest don't know it's time to deliver while Baby B's lungs are fine due to being in distress.

Looks like we're going to be parents on Friday!

I will be delivering at Presbyterian St. Luke's in Denver.

2 comments:

  1. Can I change my guess on the due date ;-) ?

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of you all day. Glad to read the update, I was going to txt you tonight. I am excited for you all!!!!! Darcie

    ReplyDelete