5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

32 weeks & big news

Today is another milestone in this pregnancy (every week is now). I had an appointment this morning and everything is going well. I even scheduled my c-section....EEEK!! I am scheduled for Monday, October 25th @ 8am. I will be 35w6d. Now this date could change but for now, that's set for the birth of these babies! It's 4 weeks from yesterday. I will post a belly pic tomorrow.




By now, your babies weigh 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, they'll gain a third to half of their birth weight during the next 7 weeks as they fatten up for survival outside the womb. They now have toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Their skin is becoming soft and smooth as they plump up in preparation for birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment