5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

25 week appointment update

Our growth u/s went great today. All three babies are looking great.
I have officially gained 36 pounds and am right on track (they would like to me to gain 70 lbs during this pregnancy).

Here are their current weights:
Baby A (girl): 1 lb. 12 oz. (52nd percentile for a singleton)
Baby B (boy): 1 lb. 9 oz. (40th percentile for a singleton)
Baby C (boy): 1 lb, 9 oz. (40th percentile for a singleton)
Those percentiles are great considering there are three in there.

My cervix is looking great at 5 cm, long and closed. To clear up some confusion, I am NOT DILATED at all. No strict bed rest at this time, just doing what I have been which is taking it easy and listening to my body.

We did get some 3D u/s images today. I labeled them a little so you know what you're looking at. Each baby seems to have chubby cheeks:)








No comments:

Post a Comment