5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

20 week belly pic & update

Things are going well. I am definitely feeling tired and need to rest a lot more in the last couple weeks. I have started to feel little flutters in my belly when they are moving around. It is mainly when I am laying down, laying on one side and change to the other side. It is crazy to think those are our babies! The flutters have gotten more and more frequent just in the last couple days so I'm sure in no time I will be getting kicked and punched from every direction. My next Dr. appointment is Monday but so far everything looks great and there are no signs of pre-term labor (knock on wood).

We have started working on the nursery. Pam (a retired teacher from my school) came over this morning and did all the taping (THANK YOU!!) and Bart scraped off the stickers that were on the top of the walls. We got the tape up where the chair rail will go and Bart plans to start painting tomorrow! I will post before and after pics when we are done.

I will leave you with this week's pic, not as great as the last one in Mexico but the belly is definitely growing!



No comments:

Post a Comment