5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

This Thanksgiving there are so many things that I have to be thankful for. First and foremost I am thankful for the miracle of my beautiful babies, every day they light up my life. I am thankful for the journey that we had to take to get these babies, as hard as it may have been. I am thankful for God and his path for me. I know it is so cliche to hear, "Everything happens for a reason," but I truly believe that. Granted I did not want to listen to this when the bad things were going on but I kept on trucking knowing that it would all turn out OK. There is a reason God gave us THREE beautiful babies. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and my amazing support system of family and friends, there is no way we would be able to do this without them. Finally, I am grateful for my medical insurance and the amazing medical care I receive on an ongoing basis whether it be for the babies or for my own cancer. I cannot imagine not having insurance and pray often for those who do not have it that they remain healthy.

So Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment