5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tomorrow

Well it looks like tomorow will be the big day. I am pretty emotional today just thinking about the fact that these babies will be here tomorrow. The doc says they will probably stay in the NICU for 2-3 weeks. I am OK with that because I really need time to heal from my c section before they come home. I just can't believe it's here!

If you plan on coming to the hosptial please call first. Also, know you will not be able to see the babies because they will be in the NICU.

We will update when we can (and post pics).
Thank you for all the positive thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah congratulation the day you have been looking forward to is finally here. I will say an extra prayer for your family in the morning. Looking forward to the new and photos tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....congratulations! I will be thinking of you tomorrow. We head out for our Missouri Trip tomorrow, which by the way is killing me because I want to see you! I'll be in touch while we are there and when we get back around 16th. Take it easy and get some sleep! Darcie

    ReplyDelete