5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Great Day

The babies are doing great and today they made great strides. All three babies have come off the CPAP machines and are breathing room air. When we went down to the NICU tonight we were told they were all graduating up to the grad NICU. Thia is a huge step towards them coming home. We also got some great pics tonight. We are so proud of the three of them!

Daddy feeding Kesleigh


Mommy, Daddy, & Kesleigh


Mommy with all 3 babies (Preston is on top, then Gavin, Kesleigh is in left arm)


First Family Pic(Preston is on top, then Gavin, Kesleigh is in left arm)


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the picture with all of them piled up together with you guys. So sweet! We can't wait to meet them. We're already talking about coming out next spring with Josie!
    Love you guys!
    Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy what a great little family you have. I am sure it will not be easy, but you don't look one bit nervous.

    I was wondering if you could email me your address. I would like to send something to the babies. If you do not feel comfortable giving me your address I respect that too. Looking forward to watching them grow!

    ReplyDelete