5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Final Countdown

And let me just tell you it couldn't come soon enough. I have managed to tweak my back and neck again in the last couple days making sleep and any kind of comfort non-existent.

Babies are still looking great on the monitors that I am on 3x/day. I swear my stomach has gotten even bigger in the last couple days. I plan to take one last belly pic tomorrow morning before I head to delivery. The c section is set for 9 am so by the time I do recovery etc. I should be back in the room by 11 am.

I have showed Bart how to update the blog so you should be informed even if I am out of it. I'm asking for no visitors tomorrow (Friday) except our immediete family. This weekened you are more than welcome to come say hello but again, know you won't be able to see the babies at all since they will be in the NICU (we will have pics to show though).

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you. Just think you will be a Mommy tomorrow. Praying for smooth delivery and strong healthy babies.

    Looking forward to photos and names..

    Juli
    Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is your big day you have been waiting so long for. Can;t wait for an update and to see photos of these 3 little miracles.

    Congratulations to both of you!

    OH p.s. looks like I was the closest in guessing the dates of the babies now lets see how I did on weight!

    ReplyDelete