5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Day of bed rest...

Nothing really new to report. I am still in the hospital on bed rest and will remain here until after I give birth. We are officially on the books for Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8 AM to deliver these three babies.

Right now my days are pretty boring. I wake up about 7 am and order some breakfast (not that bad of food) ad watch some TV. Food takes about 45 minutes to get here, then I eat and usually take a little nap. The nurse comes in and gets all three babies hooked up to the heart monitors (which can take some time if they aren't being cooperative) and we monitor them for about an hour. After that it's about time for lunch so I order something and wait. Pool therapy is at 3 pm so we try to get out second session of monitoring in before I go down to the pool. I'm at the pool for about an hour. It's just a therapy pool that they keep pretty warm and there are usually about 4 other pregnant women in there with me...some are more conversational than others if you know what I mean. I get back to my room about 4 pm and take my daily shower and then usually have someone come visit (friends, family, etc.) After dinner (which is sometimes nicely brought in for me so I don't have to eat hospital food) I go back on he monitors and then it's about time for bed. I watch some TV here and there and watch TV shows on Netflix to keep me busy.

The nursing staff has been absolutely amazing.
So that's what's going on right now with me, not very exciting:)

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a wonderful week.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear the babies are still doing well and you are not to uncomfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not so exciting for you but we're super excited down here in Alabama. Pool therapy sounds wonderful, although the thought of several pregnant women in a pool at the same time wading around in full blown pregnancy sounds kindof funny...definitely would make a good pregnancy ShoeBox card : ) Lots of love and rest to you all! Go Mommy Meghan!
    Love,
    Uncle Luke, Aunt Katie and Cousin Josie

    ReplyDelete