5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Update

We had a little bit of worry this week but everything is still perfect. On Tuesday I went to my appointment and they drew some blood just to make sure I wasn't anemic (which is pretty common for multiples). They said no news is good news so when the phone rang the next day I was a bit concerned. The nurse said that my hemoglobins and hemocratins were about 2 points above where they'd like to see them and she wanted me to go in and get more blood drawn just to make sure everything was OK. Sometimes when they see elevated levels it can be an early indication of preeclampsia. I went in and got more blood drawn and those results came back completely normal so there is no need for concern at this time. I will have more blood drawn on Tuesday at my weekly appointment just to make sure everything is still OK. I feel good that they are monitoring me so close. I will update again after my Tuesday appointment as well as post a belly pic...I don't know how it can get any bigger:)

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment