5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Shower Pics & appt. update

My appointment this morning (cervical check) went great. I am up 29.8 lbs from my starting weight which is right on track. My cervix is holding strong at 5 cm-they like to see it at 3 (I'm always an over-achiever). My doc says if I can make it to 24 weeks (one more week) with this strong of a cervix then PTL (pre-term labor) is very unlikely! He did warn there still could be pre-ecclampsia that has me deliver early but one less thing to worry about it great and there's really nothing I can do to prevent the pre-e so no use in stressing over it. Growth u/s is in 2 weeks (August 10th).

I had my first shower this weekend and am simply amazed by people's generosity. We received so many useful and wonderful things. It really was surreal to know that the shower was for us and our babies. Barton was at this shower since it was family but he won't be at this weekend's with all my friends;)

Here's a couple pics from the event: Thank you to my Mom & Barton's mom for throwing an amazing shower!

FYI-You can click on any pics to make it bigger



Baby carriage fruit bowl


Favors (no reason everyone else shouldn't drink)


Me & Barton


Awesome onsies that you know will come in handy


No comments:

Post a Comment