5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Appointment Update

We had a cervical check and growth ultrasound today.
My cervix is great, long and closed like it needs to be.
The babies look great! Baby A (girl) is measuring about 4 days ahead of our due date and is topping the scales at 15 oz. Her brothers are right at our due date and are both weighing in at 13 oz. Babies B & C (boys) were kicking each other like crazy during the ultrasound, it was cute but it also makes sense why I'm so uncomfortable on my left side. I have two baby heads (the boys) poking me on my left side (see 3rd pic) and right under the left ribs are 4 baby feet (see 2nd pic). Baby A (girl) is laying low right above my pelvis. She's active but not like her brothers.

Here are some pics:

All three heads









1 comment:

  1. Amazing! So cute, especially your comments!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete