5th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I feel pregnant

I can honestly say that in the last few days I have really started to feel pregnant. I am more and more tired after doing normal activities. I feel big and look about 6 months pregnant. Bending over is becoming more and more of a task. Don't get me wrong, I would NEVER trade where I am at right now for anything. I feel so blessed to be pregnant with these three babies. I am just realizing that this pregnancy will take a toll on my body. I knew it would but it's a little bit of a denial factor until it actually start happening;)
School is done for the year and it's a good thing because I need to be resting more and more as this pregnancy goes on.

My next doctors appointment is on June 14th when we will find out the sexes of the babies (we're so excited). I had a dream a few weeks ago that it was two girls and a boy so we'll see how accurate it was.

Take a second to vote on the poll to the right and make your own guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment